So, I haven't been very active at all these last years. I'm still about, hopefully will create some new stuff as i've started some already!
I left the UK nearly 2 years ago, and I am currently living with my Russian girlfriend in Vancouver BC, and we are looking at getting married next year. So yeh, if you want to keep in contact either drop me a line on here or email me!
It's been nearly a year since i've submitted anything new. Or created anything new ( personal work ) even in my spare time. As you may or may not know, i've settled down in Canada with my lovely other half and I am enjoying love and life.
I think i've learnt a lot over the years, developed my style etc, but most of all have established a career I can focus on. I'm working for a great company in Canada, working with some AWESOME international clients ( huge million dollar or more design contracts ). So my time is going into the lady and work.
I hope this isn't the end of my personal work, but for now it is.
Thanks for all the support and love, without you guys I would be nothing.
Ok, people of DA. Time for me to share with you what's going on in my life without getting too personal.
1. Relocation to Canada. As you may or may not be aware, I was aiming on living in Canada for a period of this year, get a lot of inspiration and work on some various projects through Fresh. However, things didn't really work out how I planned, and I was forced to come home for something which I'm still getting sorted now. Everything is fine at the moment regarding the reason I came back, but i'm not prepared to share with the world my reasons for leaving Canada so soon. I aim to get this issue sorted in the coming months and return to give it a better shot. I can really see my life and work developing in Canada, so I'm going to give it a go in the near future.
2. The start of contracting As I have come back from Canada, Fresh eMedia suffered considerably. I was broke, unable to really support myself and wasn't prepared to become a hobo. So, in the short term i've taken a contact I'm thoroughly enjoying working for my current employer in London. I'm on a short term contract, developing some dormant skills I havn't touched upon recently. So on the work front, I'm happy and learning loads of new things.
3. Self education I've taken a bit of a break away from static design, I'm thinking it's probably a good idea to learn some new stuff as I'm wanting to share a lot of different aspects of my work in different ways. So I'm focusing on some new packages and products, and essentially giving myself more worth to my next potential employer.
4. Brushes I get a lot of publicity from my brushes ( though I havn't actually made any for about a year ). I do NOT intend on releasing any new brushes or supporting any of the older packs.
5. Stock I WILL be releasing other stock instead of brushes at some point, during my self education. Call them commercial tests if you will, but these will be availible through a new website at some point. Until then, I'll be posting as soon as I make stuff on here.
6. Contact A lot of those who I was in contact through on MSN or skype may have realised i've dissapeared. I'm trying to clean a lot of the old out of my life and kind of start new, which belive it or not, is harder than I anticipated. Facebook account is dormant and social networking generally ground to a halt for me. You can contact me directly via email and I will happily respond.
7. Graffiti at Southbank I still will be running workshops at southbank for those who are interested, it's been a while but I enjoyed them last time and will continue to do these in the future. However, no dates are in stone, though expect one to be at the end of this month.